I have sold my principal residence. Am I entitled to any type of benefit? Can I offset the capital gain with previous years losses of financial assets?

The capital gain from the sale of the habitual residence may benefit from a total or partial exemption as long as certain requirements are met.

Once the exemption has been determined, it will be necessary to analyze the offset with losses from previous years.

Other FAQ’s:

Need more help? Complete the following form and we will get back to you as soon as posible.