Claim of 7p exemption

Are you traveling for business but you are not sure if can benefit from this exemption ?

Have you been traveling overseas and your employer has not deducted the 7p exemption at payroll level?

It is possible that the Company is not applying the exemption for work performed overseas at payroll level.

In these situations, the individual will have to claim for the application of the exemption before the Spanish Tax Authorities.

At albea, we help individuals to claim for exemption. In case you need, do not hesitate to contact us.

Need advice? Get in touch

Other related services