1. Taxation of tax resident in Spain (IRPF)
2. Special Tax Regime (Beckham Law)
3. Taxation of non tax resident in Spain (IRNR)
4. Reporting obligation of assets located overseas (Form 720)
5. Net Wealth Tax
6. New Tax for “high-net-worth individuals”
Your place of residence, the location and value of your assets, as well as other issues, will determine which returns you have to file with the Spanish Tax Agency.
The fact that you do not live in Spain anymore or that you are paying your taxes in another country, does not necessarily mean that in Spain you are not required to file a return.
It is important to have the correct advice to determine which returns you have to file each year. At albea, we are specialists in the taxation of individuals, and we will analyse your case to guarantee fulfilment with your obligations.