I arrived in Spain two years ago, and I was granted with the Special Tax Regime. I have just accepted a new job. Does this mean that I will lose the Special Tax Regime?

Under this scenario you will continue under the Special Tax Regime.

You must provide your new employer with a copy of the Certificate issued by the Spanish Tax Authorities confirming the Special Tax Regime.

This is in order to ensure that your new employer can correctly report and pay the corresponding withholding taxes before the Spanish tax Authorities.

Other FAQ’s:

Need more help? Complete the following form and we will get back to you as soon as posible.