For professional reasons, I have moved to live in Spain with my family . I have a house in my home country and several investments in stocks and other financial assets. What tax returns do I have to file?

This kind of situations require a detailed analysis to ensure compliance with all obligations. First of all it is necessary to determine if it is applicable the special tax regime for employees moving to Spanish territory. Depending on the conclusion, the tax obligations may be different.

Other FAQ’s:

Need more help? Complete the following form and we will get back to you as soon as posible.