Do I have to declare the rent received from immovable properties located in Spain?

Yes, non resident of Spain who are owners of a rented-out property in Spain, must file Form 210 on a quarterly basis. For the case that the property is not rented out, a FORM 210 must be filed on an annual basis.

The tax rate applicable will be 24% (19% for EU residents).

Other FAQ’s:

Need more help? Complete the following form and we will get back to you as soon as posible.