renounce special tax regime

Form 149 – Renounce to the Special Tax Regime

Have you been granted the Special Tax Regime and finally you think it is not worthy for you?

In this case, you will have to submit a formal resignation within a specified period.

At albea we manage your request to resign from the regime.

Related services:

Need advice? Get in touch: